Important information regarding submitting an abstract to IGAC2020:
15 January 2020 Abstract submissions open
27 March 2020 Abstract submissions close
8 May 2020 Abstract Status Notification
There is NO abstract submission fee.
IGAC has a new process for early career scientists to apply to the 2020 IGAC Early Career Short Course and a new policy on travel grants for early career scientists to attend IGAC2020. Please refer to the 2020 IGAC Early Career Short Course website for further information. This new process means early career scientists will NOT be able to apply for the Early Career Short Course or Travel Grants to the conference through the abstract submission process.
The following steps are required to submit an abstract to IGAC2020 in Oxford Abstracts:
· Indicate if you are an early career scientist. An early Career scientist is a current graduate student or a scientist within 3 working years of completing their PhD.
· Select your gender.
· Select Poster or Oral presentation.
· Select which session you are submitting your abstract too. Descriptions of each session are available at igac2020.com
· Enter the title of your abstract. There is a 50 word limit.
· Enter the presenting author, you. **Please note** The presenting author should be the first author on the abstract, the person entering the abstract into the system, and the person that will present the abstract if it is accepted.
· Enter the co-authors and their affiliations.
· Certify that all co-authors agree to be an author on the abstract you are submitting.
· Enter the text of your abstract. There is a 300 word limit.
· Certify you agree to have the abstract published on the conference website and in the conference abstract book if it is accepted.
· Confirm you understand that if the abstract is accepted as an oral or poster presentation, the presenting author, you, MUST register for the conference, attend the conference, and present the presentation or the abstract will be withdrawn.